St. Helen’s Catholic Primary School
(part of Our Lady of Grace Catholic Academy Trust)
Chargeable Lane, London, E16 3DT
Tel: 0207 476 1785
Headteacher: Gael Hicks
Class Teacher Required for September 2019
with possibility of TLR allowance for curriculum subject responsibility
'St Helen's is outstandingly effective……at the heart lies very high quality teaching. Outstanding leadership and management have established a caring environment where all pupils are equally valued and diversity is celebrated.’ ~ OFSTED
St. Helen’s is an exceptional school situated in a vibrant and changing part of East London, with excellent travel links.
Salary: MPS/UPS Inner London/TLR possible - £31,943 to £48,244
Contract type: Full time
Contract term: Permanent
Start date: 1st September 2019
Come and join our team of happy and highly motivated staff and pupils. We are looking for an enthusiastic and inspiring teacher, who would relish the chance to develop their career.
St. Helen’s is a caring and friendly Catholic primary school and is part of a growing Catholic Academy Trust. We are committed to inclusive education and work as a close knit team to raise standards through a rich and creative curriculum. Have a look at our websites, which provide a good insight into the life of our school and our trust.
We welcome applications from all qualified primary teachers, including NQTs who will fully support the Catholic ethos and aims of our school.
We can offer you:
- an outstanding Catholic school with motivated and enthusiastic pupils
- an excellent school ethos with strong links with the parish community
- long standing and committed leadership
- a supportive board of trustees and governing body
- supportive parents
- excellent opportunities for personalised CPD
- fantastic career progression opportunities
- a comprehensive professional support network
- personal welfare package
- easy access by transport and parking available
Our successful candidate will:
- be fully committed to our Catholic ethos
- have an enthusiasm for supporting and developing our school and curriculum
- be passionate about the education of all children
- have high expectations and a commitment to raising standards
- enjoy working in a strong team environment
- be flexible to the changing needs of the school and academy
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
For an informal chat and to arrange a visit please contact the Headteacher, Gael Hicks on (0207 476 1785) to arrange a visit.
Closing date for application forms is Wednesday 3rd April 2019.
Teacher application forms can also be obtained from our school website: www.st-helens.newham.sch.uk/vacancies or by calling or emailing the school.
Applications can be returned to the school by email: email@example.com referencing in the title Class Teacher.
Applications by post or hand are also welcome.
The schools in the Academy Trust have a commitment to Safeguarding Children. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.